Healthy, food-secure communities.
Creating opportunities with people living on a low income to cook, grow, share and connect for improved health and wellbeing.
We offer a unique neighbourhood food centre model. We provide opportunities for people to:
- Prepare and share healthy meals together;
- Access nutritious food;
- Work together to grow food and build gardening skills;
- Connect with other community resources and become resources for one another.
- Community. Build community and belonging around food.
- Collaboration. Work together respectfully, as equals.
- Compassion. Practice empathy and care for one another.