We’re Hiring! Pantry Program Coordinator (full-time position)
Are you passionate about food justice and promoting healthy, food secure communities? The Shelbourne Community Kitchen’s Pantry Program offers dignified, accessible food distribution for hundreds of families and individuals every month. Our full-time Pantry Program Coordinator is responsible for the overall operation of the Pantry Program, including the self-select grocery and gift card services. As part of a fun, collaborative and dynamic community, the Pantry Program Coordinator leads volunteer teams, and works alongside our Program Director to promote the organization’s mission and vision. Some of the Pantry Program Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Ensuring fair and equitable Pantry Program access for all members
- Coordinating delivery, storage and distribution of fresh and non-perishable foods
- Ensuring monthly program is within budget and coordinating purchases
- Training and supervising volunteers
- Planning monthly Pantry Program offerings with thoughtful consideration of the diverse and complex food needs of our members
- Maintaining complete and accurate program access and membership records
CLICK HERE to view the full position description, requirements and qualifications
- Hours: 40hrs/week
- Remuneration: $21.00/hr
- Benefits: Extended health, dental, pension, LTd and Life after 3 months.
To apply: please send your resume and two references to Ann Baty at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm PST, January 19, 2022.
Applicants who have been selected for interviews will be contacted on January 21, 2022 (before 5:00pm)
The Shelbourne Community Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of Indigenous ancestry, people of colour, LGBTQQIP2SA individuals and members of other diverse communities to apply for careers with our organization. The Shelbourne Community Kitchen acknowledges with respect that we operate on traditional Coast Salish Territories, specifically of the Lekwungen, and W_SÁNEC peoples.