We are always accepting non-perishable food donations for our Pantry program and grateful for your support.
Our most needed items are: canned meats, canned vegetables and fruit, toilet paper, pasta sauce, rice and plain beans. (Last updated: October 6, 2018)
Due to BC FoodBank guidelines, we cannot accept opened, unlabelled goods, or foods that are not in their original packages.
Are you unsure if we can accept a certain food item? Please call us at (250) 590-0980
Food donations for the Shelbourne Community Kitchen are gratefully accepted at the following drop off locations:
- Shelbourne Community Kitchen, 3541 Shelbourne St, Tuesday-Friday 10am-2pm
- Lutheran Church of the Cross, 3787 Cedar Hill Rd, Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm
- St. Aidan’s United Church, 7303 St. Aidan’s St, Monday-Friday 10am-3pm
- St. Luke Cedar Hill Anglican Church (Office), 3821 Cedar Hill Rd, Monday-Friday 9am-noon
- Curves, Oak Bay, 2545 Musgrave St, For hours of operation, visit their website.
- Scotiabank Shelbourne Plaza, 3609 Shelbourne St, location and hours