June 28 7:00PM – 8:30PM on Zoom
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Shelbourne Community Kitchen provides an opportunity for our members to learn about what’s happening at the Kitchen and to take part in the election of the upcoming year’s Board of Directors. We look forward to your participation in the 2021 AGM.
Like last year, we will be having the 2021 AGM as a virtual Zoom meeting instead of in person. You can access the Zoom platform on your computer, tablet, iPad or mobile phone.
To attend the virtual AGM, please follow these instructions:
- Let us know you want to attend the AGM by sending an email to Ann Baty (email@example.com) before noon on June 22, 2021
- A link to register for the AGM on Zoom will be sent to you on June 24 or 25.
- Open the link, follow the prompts to enter your first name, last name and email and hit submit.
- Zoom will send you an email with the meeting link for the June 28 AGM.
- You must register through Zoom to attend and to be able to vote in the meeting.
- Access to the meeting begins at 6:45pm on June 28.
The AGM will include the election of nominees to the board. There are member-at-large positions vacant on the board. If you wish to nominate someone, or stand for a board position yourself, please contact the Board Secretary, Helen Marzolf (firstname.lastname@example.org) before June 14. Information about the role of The Kitchen’s directors is on The Kitchen’s website and in the Constitution and By-laws.
Watch the Kitchen website for the 2020 Annual Report which will contain the Agenda, Financial Report, Board Nominations and much more.
We look forward to seeing you—virtually!—at the AGM.